relax and unwind at
A cosy self-contained retreat in the Beechworth foothills
Need to relax and recharge? We invite you to stay in our cosy private retreat just 5 minutes from the historic town of Beechworth. You can unwind and enjoy the peace of a scenic rural property with wonderful bushland views...
- cosy with high timber ceilings
- fabulous library - grab a book!
- split system A/C
- queen sized bed & high quality linen
- kitchenette - everything you might need
- verandah with beautiful bushland views
- beautiful native garden - several private outdoor dining options
Rates & Location
Rates two night minimum stay
Standard rate: $160/night
Special for 4+ nights: $140/night
Book from this website and receive a complimentary bottle of quality local wine, valued at $20.
Candlebark is about 3 hours north of Melbourne, around 4.5 hours south of Canberra and around 7 hours from Sydney.
Find your way to Beechworth and then head north on the Beechworth Wodonga Road. 2.8km from the Beechworth Post Office, turn left down the Chiltern Road. 5.3km from the Post Office, turn right onto Reids Way and then right again into the driveway marked 331, about 400 metres along Reids Way.